Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Valentine Ribbon Weave Heart

I used the same ribbon technique that I used on my Christmas tree card on this heart card for Valentines Day. I used the Music Notes roller for the background and I used the Big Shot with the Serif Essentials alphabet for the love. ( The heart for the "o" is using the Heart to Heart punch.)

CLICK HERE to see how to do this technique!

8 comments:

Patti said...

what a great technique. The card is lovely.

TrishG said...

Another lovely ribbon weave card. I love the music in the background too.

Kris McIntosh said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the vintage feel. The ribbon weave is gorgeous. Will have to give this a try.

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is fabulous!!

Happy New Year!

Terry Blais said...

Very pretty card. I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection.

Jodi said...

Just a super card. Love the ribbon weave, your creativity was a real hit with this card.

Martha said...

Great technique, beautiful card. Thanks for sharing the instructions.

WhiteRacoon said...

Very cute! Love the result!

Related Posts with Thumbnails