Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ribbon Punch Pilgrim Turkey



Here is my Thanksgiving Pilgrim Turkey that I made out of punches and ribbon! I used the Deck the Halls DSP for the background and the photo corners punch for the corners.

Here is how I did it:
I used the wide oval punch and put it back in the punch to make it slimmer. Then I just cut the wedge out for the collar.


I started with another wide oval punch put of Crumb Cake and used Snail and 2" loops of ribbon for the feathers. The first row went on the bottom.


Then I added some green and then some more brown.


The feet are using the Modern label punch and then I just cut the legs freehand from that.


The head is the 1 1/4" circle, the hat brim is the large oval and the wings are the small oval punch. I used red ribbon for the gobble on the nose and used a candle to melt and shape it. The nose is from the 5-Petal flower punch. The top of the hat and buckle are just cut freehand.

Gobble Gobble!

10 comments:

chris said...

Had to stop by and tell you how much I love this , its so brilliant. hugs chris xx

Martha said...

Adorable! How do you think up these things!!

Kim Score said...

great idea! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Queenie Jeannie said...

So cute!!

Lillian Child said...

A-dor-a-ble!!!!!!!!!!!

peggy_27 said...

How adorable. Thanks for the photos and directions.

Julie DiMatteo said...

This is adorable, Lynn! Thanks for sharing! I'm following you from Stampin' Connection and I'm #2 on the list - www.thepaperpixie.com

Cindy said...

Really great blog and projects. Love them all! I'm #271 following from Stampin Connection.

Patty said...

super cute....you are very clever!!

I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by and follow #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Nancy said...

Just too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails