Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Punch Art Cooked Turkey



I have been doing a few punch art turkeys so I thought I would do a cooked one to add to the collection! I used the Bird, Owl and Modern Label punches to make this turkey and serving platter.

I used the Holiday Best stamp set in Soft Suede ink for the sentiment punched out of Very Vanilla paper with the large oval punch. I then layered two more large ovals behind it on the top and bottom with dimensionals. I have that taped to a Decorative Label punched out in Crumb Cake card stock with Soft Suede labels on the top and bottom again with dimensionals. On the right side and bottom I used 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim ribbon with 1/2" strips of Soft Suede paper behind it to make it really stand out.

Here is how I made my punch art turkey:

I used the Bird Punch in Soft Suede card stock and then trimmed off the head and the tail.


I used the bird wing and then the foot from the Owl Punch in Very Vanilla to make the turkey leg.


I used the Modern Label punch cut in half for the serving platter and a tiny bit of string on the turkey leg tied in a bow.

8 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Really cute!

Denise said...

OMG!!! Love it. Very unique.
Denise

Carla Bazhenow said...

Your cooked turkey is so adorable. I love punch art and this is tops!!! I love the card too. Hugs,

Dana said...

so cute!

Jen said...

So clever! Thank you for sharing!

Carol Taggart said...

That is so original. I'd like to have just an ounce of your creativity. Thank you so much for the idea.

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Lynn, you are AMAZING! How do you come up with all these ideas? They are so darn cute. TFS

Chanda Stehlik said...

LOL, this is soooo cute! I just love it! TYFS! I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection! Stop on by sometime!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails