Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gift for School Nurse

Align CenterHere is the gift that I made for Ashley's school nurse. This woman is absolutely amazing and I honestly don't know how I would manage Ashley's diabetes without her. If any of you know somewhere you can nominate a school nurse or teacher for any awards let me know! She's that great.

The quotation that I found is:
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

and I added at the end:
You are one of my reasons to smile. Thank you.

Then I used pictures from my husband and my anniversary trip hiking in the high peaks in the Adirondack Mountains and I just changed the color of them to match the brown ink I sponged on the quote.
Here is the card that I made to go with it.
I love the All in the Family stamp set and yes, I have all of the accessory sets also!

Related Posts with Thumbnails