Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Pumpkin Swap

Stamping Demonstrators are the Best! Because of everything that has been going on with Ashley I was not able to attend my Addison stamping meeting that I go to every month even though I had already replied that I was coming and swapping. Something last minute had come up so I emailed to say I couldn't go. My wonderful upline, Jen Heffernan, collected all the swaps from the ladies for me and mailed them to me and I will give mine out at the next meeting! So even thought I couldn't go I am still able to share some of the swaps because of the wonderful ladies that are in this group!
This swap is by Heather Seeley

One of the swaps was this great pumpkin (above) which I just had to try right away! (My pumpkin is at the top of this post.) My version of it is using the Sweet and Sour Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Leaves#2 Die for the Big Shot. I used (14)- 3/4" x 6" strips of DSP to make this. I used the crop-a-dile to put holes in both ends and used a jumbo brad to hold it together.

First cut your 3/4" x 6" strips of DSP. Using the crop-a-dile punch holes in both ends of each strip. Use a jumbo brad and a piece of grosgrain ribbon through one hole. Then tie a knot about 2 1/2" down the ribbon.


Thread the ribbon through the other hole and then tie a knot on the outside also.


Spread out your strips to make the pumpkin and then add your leaves!


Thanks for sending the swaps Jen!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies CLICK HERE for more details to join my team!
Related Posts with Thumbnails