Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ashley Update

I just wanted to let you know that so far together we have raised over $1,700.00 for the American Diabetes Association through your generous donations in Ashley's name. Thank you so much for all of your support! Don't forget to keep telling people about how to get the purse. We are going to keep raising money until they come up with a cure!
I hope you are all enjoying your purses! I would love to see some pictures of what you have done with them!
If you have no idea what I'm talking about CLICK HERE for all the details!

I am also happy to say that Ashley is doing better and better every day. She is getting great at doing her finger pricks and she is getting much better about the insulin shots. I am thankful to say that this disease has not dampened her cheerful disposition and wonderful outlook on everything that she does. She is truly a special little girl.
Thank you for all of your wonderful emails and donations. You are a spectacular group of people.
Related Posts with Thumbnails