Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Season of Apple Picking

I had the pleasure of getting to be a chaperon on my daughters kindergarten field trip today! We went to the apple orchard and picked apples, had cider donuts and went on a tractor ride. I made this card to send as a thank you to her teacher for organizing such a nice trip for all the kids and adults.
I used the Season of Friendship stamp set and then used the Owl Punch to punch out the apples for the tree. For the sentiment I used the Decorative Label Punch and the Large Oval punch.

Here is my little peanut on the tractor ride.

3 comments:

Martha said...

What a cute idea. I love the Crystal Effects on the apples! I'll have to remember that.

Lori Burkitt said...

Your apple picking card caught my eye right away. Delightful idea. P.S. Your little peanut looks like a sweety!

PaperFairyKris said...

Oh my gosh how cute! Your little peanut looks just like you. I attended the LNS Workshop Wow where you made the awesome buttons at Convention. Thanks for sharing the apple card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails