Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Paper Flower Bird



I made this 5 1/2" square card using SU's new paper flowers to make the wings for the bird!

Here is how I did it:
I drew the line on with pencil and then cut out the back of the wing out of the largest size flower.

I put the next smallest size flower on top and cut that along the same line.

I cut a bird out of white card stock and sponged the bird and all the flowers with Marina Mist ink. I put it all together with Dimensionals so the the wings would pop up. I did the back wing the same way as the front wing out of the rest of the flowers that I has cut.


To make the border for the sentiment (which is from the All Holidays stamp set) I used the Decorative label Punch. I cut a piece of paper to 3 1/2" x 3 1/8" and measured in 1/2" from each side and drew lines with pencil on the back. I then used the Decorative Label punch to punch inside twice, lining the edges up with the lines. Then you get a nicely punched out Decorative frame! I then cut down the border size a little bit to make it smaller so it would fit better on my card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails