Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Paisley Prints Decoratively Framed

Here is my Paisley Prints Decoratively Framed card! I made this card for The Hive Creative Challenge. I used the Top Note die with the Big Shot to cut out the Chocolate chip frame and used my Decorative Label Punch to create the inside of the frame!

Here is how I made this card:

For the acorn, I just stamped the paisley pumpkin twice, from the Paisley Prints stamp set. Once in Crumb Cake and again in Chocolate Chip. Then I just cut the acorn shape out of it instead of the pumpkins!

To make the frame I first used the Top Note die and the Big Shot. I then used a pencil on the back to draw lines from the center of both points horizontally and vertically. Then I measured over 3/16" from the vertical center line and drew a line on both sides. This gives you the places to line up your Decorative Label Punch.



Put your Decorative Label Punch onto the top note shape and punch lined up like shown. You want the inside points to be lined up on the pencil lines.


If you do opposite corners first it is easier to line up the last two like shown on the right.

Here is your finished frame!


For the sentiment I used the "thanks" stamp from the Afterthoughts Hostess stamp set and then punched it out with the Decorative label punch. To get it shorter I just put it back in the punch and punched the top and bottom again to get the final shape.


Hope you like it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails