Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Owl Cards Addition


Here is my Owl Cards Addition Class!
This project has the same card template as the Owl Purse & Cards (except no template for the purse) with all new outfits!
This tutorial includes templates for all of the outfits shown here as well as templates to make the baby owls that I have previously posted pictures of on my site!
These would be great invitations for a Halloween party or for scrapbooking the photos afterwards. I thought the cheerleader would be perfect during football season as an invite to a watch game or for a Superbowl party! You can change up the outfit for any team!

( My husband is a Jets fan, can you tell?)

To see more details or purchase the tutorial
CLICK HERE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails