Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Spooky Eyeball Invite

Here is my Spooky Eyeball card! I think this would be great to use for a Halloween party invite or card and its really easy to make!
I used my circle cutter and cut two 3 3/4" circles in white card stock. I scored one circle close to the top and glued that to the other card so the card can open without having a flat part for the fold. I then used the 1 3/4" circle punch in Marina Mist and the 3/4" circle punch in black for the inside parts of the eye. I drew the red lines with the Red Riding Hood marker and the inner darker blue part with the Marina Mist marker.

Here are the two pieces to show you the scored circle that makes it open once you glue it together.
Related Posts with Thumbnails