Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SU 3-D Bird


Here is the three dimensional bird that is on page 173 of the 2010-2011 idea Book and Catalog. I tried to make it from the Stampin' Up template and it didn't work.
I made my own template and wrote a FREE tutorial to make it the right way!
Hope you like it! These are so cute and the perfect use for the patterned paper!

SU Bird Tutorial

And here is the FREE template!

7 comments:

Jessi F. said...

I just wanted to say thank you - this looks like a lovely little gift box!

Sharon S. Rivera said...

Thanks for doing this. I looked at the one on the SU! site the other day and knew it needed help. I thought I would remake the pattern later if I wanted to make the bird, but thanks to you, I don't have to!

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

Thank you for sharing this template with us..it truly is a lovely bird.

Try not to worry about cowardly anonymous negative comments...they are not worth our happiness!!!

Heather W. said...

Thank you Lynn so much for sharing your improved template of the SU bird. You could have kept it all to yourself...thanks for your generosity in sharing it!
A while back I was cruising through Splitcoast and was amazed by your creativity. I bookmarked your website and visit it every morning with my first cup of coffee.
Soon summer holidays will be over and then its back to work for me so I will have to make my visits after work hours to relax and unwind with my afternoon cup of coffee!
Cheers,
Heather

Qbee (aka Brenda) said...

Lynn, You are amazing. I had a look at the template SU gave us and knew it would need to be altered. Thanks for sharing your tutorial and template with us.

lisa808 said...

Thanks!

Elaine said...

Thank you, Lynn! I've been wanting to make this adorable bird! :) I appreciate your kindness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails