Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pirate Owls



Here are my Pirate Owls! I love this owl punch. If you don't have it yet, I think you should get it! It is so versatile, you can make any kind of card with it!
I used the Smarty Pants word set for the saying and the new Decorative Label Punch from the Holiday Mini to punch it out. I used the Curly label punch to make the top of the water wavy.


12 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

How cute and clever is that! Love it!

Jill said...

These are just the cutest!! I might have to case them. hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Love these! Brilliant idea!!

LuAnn said...

Saw these on SCS, went to my LNS email and then to here to tell you how absolutely adorable these are!!!

Nancy Hill said...

cute cute cute aaarrrggghhh!

craftystamper said...

That is so clever. I don't have that punch yet, but I think I'm going to have to break down and get it.

Anna K said...

I love this card - great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the owls - such a creative idea.

Shari said...

Those are just TOO CUTE! Captain Jack and I are proud. ;o)

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

OMG. this is adorable! How cleaver!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is sooooo cute!!! :)
I absolutely LOVE it!

PaperFairyKris said...

These owl pirates are the best!!! I also like the baby owl with the diaper and her little dollie. You are so clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails