Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Owl Purse & Cards



This is my Owl Purse with matching owl cards. You can make these into Christmas owls like I have or just use other colors of paper and make them into boy and girl owls! How you decorate them is totally up to you!
You can easily make these for Birthdays (holding a gift), Weddings (Bride and Groom owls), baby showers ( make a diaper or onesie) or any other occasion just by changing the clothes!
I have provided the patterns and directions to make both the purse and cards into Santa and Mrs. Claus or into regular boy and girl owls.

I have made my purse with Santa on one side and Mrs. Claus on the other but you can do it any way you want. The cards I have shown are a Christams Elf and a little girl but again, you can make them into whatever type of owl you want!
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Cards and envelopes fit into the purse or you can use it as a gift bag! Purse is approximately 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 1" and you only need 8 1/2" x 11" paper to make this, no 12" x 12" needed.

To find out more details or to purchase the directions
CLICK HERE


*** I am now able to offer my new templates in svg. format so those of you that have the Cricut or other cutting machines will be able to use them! Thanks so much to Danielle R who offered me all the help in figuring this out (and it was her idea for me to do this!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails