Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fast & Fabulous Simplicity


I made this card using the Fast & Fabulous stamp set as well as Occasional Quotes for the sentiment. I used the Modern Label, Spiral Border and the Decorative Label Punch and also the Victoria Crochet Trim which I love!
You can't tell from the picture but the background of this card is Night of Navy and the flowers and outside of the Decorative punched piece are Elegant Eggplant.

2 comments:

Corin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bernie said...

Can you tell me how you did the label punch where it's mounted to look like a nestie? Thanks! This is a fabulous card and I have ALL of the materials to CASE yours! I just need the tutorial on how to make the label punch look mounted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails