Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cylinder Lattice Embossed Purse


Here is my Cylinder Lattice Embossed Purse!
I needed a purse to go to a wedding and didn't have anything to match my dress so I designed this one! I ran out of time before the wedding and didn't get to use it but I finally finished my little purse tutorial to share with you!
This would be great to match a dress for any occasion or just to make for fun. The overall dimensions are approximately 4" wide, 3 1/2" tall and 5 1/2" long.
You can use any color card stock, ribbon, ink and accessories you want to make this project! You can even choose a different embossing folder for a completely different look! Make it with polka-dots in a soft color and it would be great to hold a small baby gift!

To find out more details or to order the full tutorial
CLICK HERE!


If you want to join my team you can get this tutorial (or any of your choice) for FREE plus another one every month!
CLICK HERE for the details!
Related Posts with Thumbnails