Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chicks Card - Punch Art

Here is my Baby Chicks and Mommy card. I used the Bird punch and the Owl Punch to make the chicks on this card. I used the Inspired by Nature stamp set for the grass. I wrote up a mini tutorial to explain how!
This card really reminds me of my two chickies following me around everywhere I go! They keep asking me who the third kid is... so cute!
You can download and print it for FREE below!

Chicks Card Tutorial

10 comments:

Created By You said...

Absolutely adorable Lynn!! Brilliant!

Myra said...

I must say, this is the cutest card, it gave me my morning smile right away!!! Great job

lisa808 said...

Darling little family. tfs

Sandra said...

sooooo cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Sandra

Mary said...

SO CUTE!!! Tfs!

jojo said...

Lynn, I have just subscribed to your blog...I'm totally amazed all of your wonderfully designed creations!! It has been added to my favorites on my computer and I'm anxiously awaiting catching up on your blog! I too am a Stampin' Up! demo and just love new ideas. You are a true inspiration!! Thanks so much for being there for all of us with your fabulous and awe-inspiring creativity!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

OMG!!! This is the cutest! Love it!

Tracey said...

This is super cute!! Thanks for the tutorial.

Leigh said...

This is just the cutest set of chicks. You are very very talented.

Deepa said...

Way super cute!! Great job :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails