Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back From Vacation!






I am back from my vacation and I had a great time!
We went to the beach in Avalon, NJ (which I would highly suggest for anyone looking to go somewhere) with my wonderful in-laws, my parents and my husbands brother, sister-in-law and their kids. I will post a few pictures and then it will be back to stamping as usual! Sorry for the delay in posting!

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Welcome back, Lynn! Glad you enjoyed your vacation. I am from the Jersey Shore (near AC) and sure do miss it in the summer.

Danielle said...

So glad that you had such a nice vacation. You have a beautiful family :-) Welcome back!

Kim Gavarra said...

So nice to see some great summer pics! It's winter here in Australia and we're dying to get back onto the beach!

Related Posts with Thumbnails