Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Band-Aid Card - FREE Tutorial!



I saw a card with a band-aid on it on Michelle Singer's Blog and just had to create my own spin on it.
I love this card! I would just love to receive a get well card like this if I wasn't feeling well!
I thought I would share a FREE mini-tutorial for how to make this card and I have found another type of program which I hope will make sharing directions on here easier for you to print and use.
Please let me know what you think about this was to get FREE tutorials!

The free tutorial for this project is below!



Band-Aid Card Tutorial

12 comments:

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

I sooooo love the tutorial, and immediately downloaded it and shared your blog with a friend.

Super fabulous!!!!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Very cute Lynn!! Love the band aid card!!

Coral said...

You ladies in the US amaze me with the ideas that you come up with. Keep up the good work Lynn. I have bookmarked your site now so I can revisit. .

Rob I said...

Hi Lynn
I loooove drooling over all your creativity. Always amazed. I really like the scribd way of doing things - I am not very computer literate but I found this easy and don't have to worry about unzipping (which I can't do, get the sons to do that :) ) or any other difficult configurations that happen.
Thanks for sharing the band aid - it is very cute.

HW Queen said...

Sorry--your tutorial was clever, but why should I have to sign in to facebook or scibd to download it?

Linda H said...

Very cute! What a great card for a child. Thanks for the tutorial!

Ayde said...

I just want to share with you the Trendy Blog award! Come over to my blog and grab the picture and post it onto your blog and give it to FIVE other creative blog buddies.
THaNKS FOR SHARING UR TALENT!!!!

aydepena.blogspot.com

Stamp with Sandy said...

What a really cute card! I LOVE your tutorial! thank you for putting that together and sharing it with everyone! It downloaded lightning fast.

Just wonderful!

Thanks!

Sandy

Anna K said...

Great idea and card. I think I need to make a get well card like this. Thanks so much for the idea!

Denise Donald said...

Easy to download. I can't wait to try making the card. Thanks

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

I love it! Love it! Love it! I'm so happy you shared this to the community at no expense. Just by doing that you can't imagine how many people you will have touched. Thanks again!

izbzee said...

Lynn, I love this tutorial and it's just what I was looking for in a card this evening! Thanks so much for sharing your gift and talent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails