Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Artisan Award Loser.... #2


Here is my second 3-D project that I submitted for the Artisan award.
This picture is of my hand and my daughters when she was a little baby. I got a white frame and antiqued it with a sponge and some black ink. I used the white StazOn ink with the Things I Love stamp set for the sentiment. I used the butterfly(Beautiful Wings or something like that I think) embossing die cut for the little tiny butterfly and that is on with a mini glue dot. It should hang on the wall from the white satin ribbon bow.

CLICK HERE to see all of my losing Artisan Award projects.

6 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

You are one seriously talented individual. I've so enjoyed looking through your blog. Your designs are incredible! Such creativity! I found you after looking at a wedding card on Splitcoast Stampers. Someone had used your free template. So I just had to come and take a look. I'm so glad I did. I needed something for a wedding shower card for a friend, and your template will make a wonderful card. Thank you so much for sharing. I've added you to my list of blogs that I routinely read on my blog. Can't wait to see what you do next! Best, Curt

Patti J said...

Your projects are all winners in my book! Like Curt, I found you on SCS, and just had to become a follower. I look so forward to your posts! Thanks for sharing, your work is just amazing!

Linda said...

This is no loser!! What a beautiful, sweet picture. Nice job!

TrishG said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous picture and I like the little bit you did to embellish it.

Olivia Campos-Mulligan said...

Awwww, this is so sweet!!!
What a wonderful legacy for your daughter.

Olivia

cheryl said...

They are all awesome projects. Especially love the little chefs! THanks for sharing. I can't imagine what the winners must be if these aren't winners.

Related Posts with Thumbnails