Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Convention!!

I am going to Stampin' Up Convention this year!!
I am so excited, this will be my first convention ever. To make it even better my Mother is going with me! I am beyond ecstatic and can't wait to meet all you wonderful demonstrators who will be there that write such nice things to me!
I will be in track 3b for those of you that will be there and would like to say HI! If anyone has any advise for things that I need to sign up for ahead of time please let me know!

5 comments:

Lorri said...

WOOOHOOO Will watch for you there! You are going to LOVE it!

Andrea said...

I'm going for the first time this year too. I'm very excited as well. I hear to make lots of swaps.

Brenda Sagnella said...

so happy for you and Gerry have lots of fun. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Convention! I am going as well and will be in track 3! Just remember to swakp with everyone, even if it isn't very good...Why, because everyone needs inspiration! You may be the one that gives that inspiration! Hope to see You there!

Linda Henry
Sacramento, CA

Anonymous said...

I love your creative 3-D ideas! Thank you for inspiring me! I too am attending my first convention ever this year. I plan to make lots and lots of swaps; so, hopefully, I will get a chance to swap with you...c u there!

Cathy Broom
Conway, AR

Related Posts with Thumbnails