Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Barn Box with Cow, Pig & Horse Cards







This is my new Barn Box with Cow, Pig & Horse Cards!
These cards are full size(4 1/4"x 5 1/2") and fit in a standard card envelope. The barn roof opens up to be used as a box for a gift or even just a great thing for kids to play with! The barn is approximately 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 10" tall. You do NOT need 12" x 12" paper for this project.
This gift set would be perfect to use the box to wrap the present and give one of the animal cards for a childs' birthday. It would also be great to give the barn full of cards for a baby shower so she has cute thank you cards to send!

To see more details about this project or to order the tutorial CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

Chelle (hanwayink) said...

oh my goodness. Another amazing project!!

Laura Isham said...

Too darn stinkin cute!!! You have such great projects. I hope to be ordering more soon. LOVE this barn and animal set!

Ayana Posadas said...

Ohh my goodness Lynn!
You are constantly out-doing yourself! These animals are sooo cute! I love them! :)

Ruby said...

This is a great idea...and so clever of you. Love your blog.

saucersrus said...

This is ADORABLE!!! The link to get the details takes me to your page of projects, but that link just keeps opening the same page over and over again.

Thanks for sharing your blog is WONDERFUL!

Rochelle Young said...

My nefew would love this!!
http://www.rochellescraftnook.blogspot.com/

Marie-Josée Trudel said...

I've just bought your template, this week, and I love it!

I've only changed the tail of the cow by 2Steps Bird and Word Window punches.

You can see it here:
http://alapause.blogspot.com/2010/05/petite-vache-holstein.html

Thank you so much!

Marie-Josée

Related Posts with Thumbnails