Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ballerina Silhouette


My daughters ballet started again this week and inspired me to make this card.
I spent a long time making the silhouette shape perfect so I figured I might as well share the template with all of you! I printed it out on printer paper and traced it on Rose red paper. For the Tu-Tu, I just sewed a few stitches in the end of doubled over ribbon and scrunched them all together (Sorry the ribbon is non-SU). Then I wrapped the light pink ribbon around the top to secure it and hide the stitches, then trimmed the ends to the right shape. I used a combination of sticky tape and glue dots to keep it on. The background is done with the texturz plates and the Big Shot and the corners are made with the Tulipe die.


Click on the image to get the FREE template!

6 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very lovely... I will have to use the template as both my daughters were in Ballet. Thanks Lynn..beautiful card as usual!!
Connie in NM www.highdesertstamper.com

Christine said...

Lynn, this is beautiful! Thanks for the share!

Stampin' Hugs and Wishes!
Christine

~JulieH~ said...

Thank you so much this is beautiful!
Juliex

Suzanne said...

Une très belle ballerine et un carte
merveilleuse....beau travail un blog que je regarde régulièrement...beaucoup d'idées

suzanne C.
St-Nicolas (Québec)

Shari Winterstein said...

Hi Lynn - I really do enjoy your stamping art and because it brings so much sunshine into my life, I am sharing the Sunshine award with you. The details are on my blog which is http://southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com. Thanks for blessing my life with your work of heart. :)

Melanie said...

This is exactly what I was looking for! I am sharing it on my blog with the project I did with your template tomorrow morning 8/16/10. Thanks for sharing!

http://craftycupboard.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails