Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Artisan Award Rejects!

I apologize for the lack of posts recently. It will pick back up soon I promise! I am working on my projects for the Stampin' Success article that I will be in(!!!) and for Stampin' Ups Artisan award. These are my rejects for the contest so I thought I would share them with you!
The parrot used the two-step bird punch and I did the beak with the small oval punch. The Wonderful Husband card uses Wonderful Favorites and Priceless with the Bride DSP.
Hope you like them!

11 comments:

Tracy Raymond said...

Love the parrot! All of your projects are top notch!

Kerri D said...

OMG that is the cutest parrot!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Heidi Lopez said...

I love your parrot card. Very clever of you to use the bird punch. I love parrots and I will definitely be making a few of these.

Heidi

Andrea said...

I love your parrot. This punch is so good...

WhiteRacoon said...

The second card is awesome! Elegant and stylish! Love it!

Gail S. said...

Your rejects are wonderful - thanks for sharing!!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, Love it love it love it! Will be CASEing this one too. Way to go Lynn!!

katemeri said...

I love the macaw! In the village where I live there are a flock of about 20 of these birds that fly over our house. They are so beautiful! Your beautiful card inspired me to try and paper piece some to make cards for friends that come to visit. Thanks!

Linda Bandow said...

Love the Macaw! Very clever and simple, yet striking! TFS

Laura Isham said...

Love, love, love the parrot! I purchased your 2 bird punch tutorials and love them. I would LOVE to see a tutorial for this parrot, too!

Thanks! Great creativity and artistry!

Mary Binder said...

You're a winner with me! Mary Binder

Related Posts with Thumbnails