Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rag Purse Matching Mini Notebook


I had to make a matching mini notebook to carry around in my new Scallop Square rag purse!
I made this using the cardboard that comes with Designer series paper and just covered it with a scallop square piece of fabric, just like I used for the purse! It is just plain white printer paper inside stapled together and glued inside the covers.
Here are a few more photos to show how its made...




To see more about the purse CLICK HERE!

6 comments:

Winter said...

Very cute! I love that fabric! :)

Maile Belles said...

Wow, very pretty! Love that fabric and so glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge!

Tammy said...

Very cool! Fun purse!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love this!That fabric looks great! Thanks for playing along with us!

FLEUR de Lo said...

SO cute!!! I'm a big fan of the fabric book!!!!!

travelingmama said...

Holy moly! This is amazing!! wow!! What a great way to incorporate the colors and the fabric!

Related Posts with Thumbnails