Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making your own Texturz Plate!!




Using the Beautiful Wings embosslit I made my own texturz plate!! You can use dies with the Big Shot or you could use your punches to make these!
I wish I could take the credit for coming up with this great idea but unfortunately I can not. I got it from Dawn Olchefske.

Here is how I did mine:
I used tombow glue and attached two pieces of cardstock together. I then put it in my Beautiful Wings embosslit and ran it through the Big Shot. I do have to say that is was tough to get some of them out. You might want to try one layer of paper or two layers of whisper white which is just a little bit thinner. I then glued them onto a larger paper just about the size of the texturz plates.


I put my paper that I wanted the texture on over the butterfly paper and put it through the big shot. I used the same pads that you would when you use the texturz plates, the silicone and the impressions pad.


This is what it looks like on both sides, you can use your impressions up or down!


I used my sponge to lightly go over the one that had the impressions up and this is what I got! I love it!


If anyone does one of these, link it up for everyone to see!!

Please only link your single post
with your new texture plate and not your entire blog. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails