Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Brick Wall Technique

I used the brick wall technique with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set to make this card.
You can see how to do this technique by CLICKING HERE!
This took a really long time to do, I would suggest making larger bricks and using an easier pattern!
I stamped the fifth avenue floral roses in Rose red on the neighborhood patterned paper from sale-a-bration. I then stamped them again and embossed with black. I sponged over them and then cut them into bricks. My bricks are 3/8" x 3/4". Way too small to not go crazy! Here is a picture before I cut them up.

4 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

This is fabulous. The flower looks amazing done this way. Kris.

Erna said...

Oh Lynn I LOVE this!!! You did a great job!!

Madeline Morcelo said...

Lynn;

I'd seen this technique a while ago but didn't find time to recreate it. Let me tell you, this is sooo beautiful, the stamp you chose works great with this technique. TFS!

Mervi said...

So beautiful, have to try this someday;-))m

Related Posts with Thumbnails