Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birds of a Feather Three Card Class #2






Since I had so much fun doing my first set of bird cards I thought I would do a second set of different birds! This is my Birds of a Feather Three Card Class #2. Here is the Baltimore Oriole, The Downy Woodpecker and the Cardinal. All of these cards are made using the new Two-step Bird punch. I love this punch!

To see more details about these cards or to purchase the directions CLICK HERE!

If you like these check out my Birds of a Feather #1 Class!

I do have to thank Kristin Moore for suggesting these great new birds to do. Thanks Kristin!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness Lynn, you are fast and amazing!! I'm so tickled that you liked me idea! These are just gorgeous- you are a true artist!! Can't wait to try them for myself!

Carol Matthews said...

These are great - I'm a birder and I love how accurately you've made the birds! Beautiful work!

Doris said...

Thank you, Lynn, for these wonderful bird designs. I've been looking for a more realistic way to use my bird punch, and you've given me just what I needed! Check out my blog for the for the first card I've made from your ideas (scheduled to be posted on Tuesday.) More to follow as time permits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails