Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Birds of a Feather Card Class





All of these cards are made using the new Two-step Bird punch. I love this punch!
The birds are a Hermit Thrush, a Blue Jay and a pair of Mom and Dad to be Blue Birds! These cards are great because they can be used for any occasion! The bluebirds would even be great for a new house ("nest"), an anniversary, a wedding or a new baby card!

CLICK HERE to see more details or get the directions for these cards!

If you like these check out my Birds of a Feather #2 Class!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your bird cards. Thank you for sharing!
jmgeisler

Becky said...

I received my files...amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

Chantal said...

Beautifil!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

these un believable!! What creative juices you have...just amazing!

Kristin said...

These are just lovely! May we put requests in for other bird varieties also?! LOL! Very creative! Congrats on being one of Nancy's iPICKS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails