Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, March 1, 2010

1978 CJ5 Jeep Card

I inherited a Jeep from my uncle that I was taught to drive in from my Grandparents when I was 13. It's been very special to me for my entire life so I was pretty excited to get it. My husband and I are slowly restoring it and trying to make it a little safer. I made this card for my Uncle to say thank you. I drew a line template for it that I figured I would share just in case anyone has a use for it! All the papers are cut out individually to make the Jeep, now I just need to figure out the rest of the card! Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Here is a picture of me and my Jeep!


CLICK HERE to download the FREE template!

5 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

My husband and I used to have a jeep just like this
we painted it yellow
this is fabulous to offer the template and all
you are one very very talented lady
I love your creativity
just out of this world
thank you so much very much for sharing!

Joan said...

I stumbled upon your blog. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your creativity. You have some of the cutest & talented ideas I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

e_donaldson said...

wow this is so detailed and amazing! you did a magnificent job!

- elizabeth

Gwnne said...

Your jeep is awesome. Thank you for the template offer. You are very generous and talented, thank you for sharing
Gwynne

Sam said...

WOW that's all I have to say! The jeep card is amazing! Love it love it love it! I am gonna try to figure out how to make it now. Your templet is great! Thanks so much for sharing. Now if I could just get it into 4-door style like I am driving... LOL
When I finish my card I will share the link with you if you want it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails