Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ribbon Butterflies Challenge

I got inspired by the colors in this challenge and that you had to use ribbon for it.
This is the card that I came up with!
I dyed the flowers from the pretties kit and the butterflies are made out of ribbon! I have done them before but I thought I would try one with double ribbon. I thought they came out pretty good.CLICK HERE to see more details about the challenge.

8 comments:

TrishG said...

I love this - so beautiful. Love the colors. Love the flowers. Those butterflies are awesome!

Scrapping Julie said...

very prett. love the little butterflies made with ribbon

Charlene Austin said...

Shut up!! Those little ribbon butterflies are BRILLIANT!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute use of ribbon! Love the butterflies. Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful and very creative!
Laura

Mariana Grigsby said...

Those ribbon-buterflies are fantastic! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Maile Belles said...

What a great use of ribbon! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

sarahmartina said...

No you did NOT make butterflies with ribbon! Love that!!! So glad you joined us for the Embellish challenge! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails