Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oreo Cookie Card


I saw this OREO card on another blog and just had to make one! I changed mine around a bit. Here is how I did it:

I used the Scallop circle #2 die cut with the big shot. Overlap the folded side of the paper a bit so when you open it, it stays together. I put it through with a texturz plate.


I cut another full scallop circle and cut out the center using my circle cutter. I used my scorer to make the lines like an oreo has.


I cut two white circles and put them on the inside with dimensionals for the white cream center.


I attached the outside scored edge to the front. Then I punched a small oval inside the large oval punch. I put that over a large oval and wrote oreo in the center.


If you want to see the original where I saw it CLICK HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails