Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Girl Dress - FREE template!

I thought I would go one step further than the onesie card so here is my baby dress card!
I did not have a template when I did this, I just cut and trimmed as I went, so I came up with this template from the pictures. This template is very rough! You have to cut on the inside of the heavy black outline and you fold the card on the line going down the center.

CLICK HERE to get the template! Happy dress making!

8 comments:

TrishG said...

Really gorgeous dress. I like the details.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Thanks so much for the challenge, Lynn, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully I did everything right, it's my first time using Mr. Linky, lol.

carolyn s

1stkidswholesale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Venus said...

Hello Lyn,
Thank you so much for sharing this baby dress template. I also downloaded your corset template.

Venus
http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Why cant I download the template?

Carolina Flores said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brrak Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara Dresses said...

This post has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing, I would like bookmark it and read again well done. Buy Flower Girl Dresses

Related Posts with Thumbnails