Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Punch Art Stamper


I decided I needed a clock for my stamp room(really my dining room) and thought I needed a stamper girl on it. I got a lot of the parts from Ellen Kemper's UPS Santa so I have to give her most of the credit. If you want to see her UPS man CLICK HERE, it's great!
I had to put the Stampin' apron on her of course and give her some good shoes too. The apron is the large and small tag punches and the neck strap is the large oval punched out of the wide oval with some trimmed off the edges. Her hips are the butterfly punch as well as her shoes.

Here is the finished clock.


And here is how I did the shoes.
Half of the butterfly with 3/4" circle punched out for the heel and 1 3/8" circle punched out for the top of the shoe.


Then a little bit snipped out to make the heel a little better.


And small ovals for feet.

17 comments:

Margo said...

This is so very adorable. You did a GREAT job! I just love her!

Pam said...

She is INCREDIBLE! I love her! Thank you so much for sharing!

Charity said...

Lynn- That is just too cute! I love her! I'm sure I'll be CASEing her.

Ellen Kemper said...

OMG - she is fabulous! You did an awesome job with her - can't wait to go make one.

Juliette Chapman said...

Too cute!!! I soooo have to make her - she will sit very well in my craft room and will come out for demos!!! Thanks for sharing

stampin along the way said...

OMG! She is darling! I must make her. In fact I have a clock that has been sitting on my shelf for 2 months now just waiting to be decorated! Thank you for the idea and inspiration!

Janie Jane said...

Absolutely adorable ~ thanks for the idea ~ totally cute!!

Jonia said...

Absolutely the cutest thing in the world. Need to do a tutorial on how to maker her from start to finish. Every demonstrator should have one of these in thier craft room. Thanks so much for sharing!

Brenda Cook said...

Well, oh my....ain't she just the cat's meow! What a great helper you have, 'coz she is on the clock all of the time!

Great job. TFS

Brenda Cook

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 6. What a great way to kick off the New Year! Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Ruth Norton said...

OH MY GOSH, this may be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! I adore her!!! She's fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Heidi Davenport said...

I am LOVING THIS! I am going to be CASEing her! I think I am going to put her in a shadowbox.

Amy said...

This is fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

This is too cute! A fantastic idea and something I might have to make for my Mother when she gets her craft room! Thank you!

Karen said...

I'm in awe of your creative mind!! It's wonderful!!

Cheryl said...

Lynn your creativity knows no bounds. Once again you have created a really cute project and I am so impressed. Where do you get your inspiration! Love It.

Heather Pilz said...

Oh I love this!! I have made a UPS man clock, but now I am making myself a little girl! Thanks so much for sharing! Love the shoes!!!
Heather Pilz

http://scrapingandstamping.blogspot.com/2010/02/ups-man-clock.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails