Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Top Note Die Shapes!

I am so excited about these other shapes using the Top Note die! This card is using Baroque Motifs, Once Upon a Time, the Photo Corners punch, the top note die, Bride DSP and the scallop oval frame die! CLICK HERE to see how I got this shape using the Top Note die. The oval is from the scallop oval frame die with the big shot. Below is how I cut the red(brown in the picture) Top Note shape to go behind the pink one on the card.I thought this would make a great Valentine card or a wedding card! The colors are Real Red, Pretty in pink and Regal Rose.

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous!

TrishG said...

Love it. Great colors. Thanks for the tutorial on making other shapes with the Big Shot - genius! Beautiful card. I love the photo corners too.

Elin K. said...

Thanks for showing something new with the Top Note Die - I was debating ordering it, since I already cut "top note" shapes from a computer template. I think I may order it now, though. :)

Elin K.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Lynn these shapes are great! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie A.R. Albanese said...

Simply STUNNING!!! Love the color combo and look of it all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails