Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FREE TEMPLATE Challenge - Two Free Kits of your choice

I wanted to come up with something fun for my site hitting 100,000 so here it is!! If you guys keep visiting me it should happen in the next few weeks so start this project right away!
I came up with a challenge that will end when my counter hits 100,000. The winner will get any TWO of my direction kit tutorials of their choice for FREE!
To win, you have to use this template for the heart topped box and do your best design work on it. Anything goes. You can change it around or decorate it anyway that your heart sees fit. Then just post your image and then link it up below and I will choose a winner that I think is the most creative and fun. Does that sound like fun?
CLICK HERE to get the pdf. of the template and get to work! Just print it right onto one piece of 8.5" x 11" paper and cut it out. The template fits exactly on 8.5" x 11" paper so you might have to set your printer to borderless printing, sometimes there is a photo option for this. make sure you do not scale it down when you print! The box should be 3" square and 1" deep.

Once you have finished your project, post it on your site and link ONLY THAT POST up with Mr. Linky below! Please do not just link your blog URL up, make sure you only link the post with the picture of your finished box.
An example, my site is http://stampndesign.blogspot.com but I linked my post http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/template-challenge.html. You can get this URL by clicking on the title of your post so only that one is open. Thanks!

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! If you do not have a blog I think you can post your picture to a public site and link that address.
If you have posted your site and the link does not work, I will have to take it off. So if you have posted with Mr. Linky and then you don't see it there, just try again! I want to see them!



Related Posts with Thumbnails