Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Castle Pop-Up Card!

The Front

The Inside!

The Inside Close up
This is my pop-up castle card that I made today. I think it would be great for a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's Day, basically anything to do with love! However I can not take credit for coming up with how to make this. I found the greatest site today! The site is by Robert Sabuda and he has templates to make amazing pop-up cards. They are all for free! Everyone has to check this out and try these. I am dying to see more of them made so please, if you make any of these, link up your post here at the end of this so everyone can share them!
CLICK HERE to see the site and all the pop-up templates!
I used the Once Upon a Time stamp set and the wedding people from the Voila to go set. The center window of the castle is the word window and slot punches but the other windows are cut to a middle size. The front is the heart to heart punch.
I changed it around and added some stuff so here are a few steps of the folds.

Add your link below if you made any of the other pop-up cards from Robert Sabuda's site or any of your own pop-up creations as well! I just don't have enough time to make them all but I'm dying to see more!
Once you have finished your project, post it on your site and link ONLY THAT POST up with Mr. Linky below! Please do not just link your blog URL up, make sure you only link the post with the picture of your finished pop-up project.
An example, my site is http://stampndesign.blogspot.com but I would link my post http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/template-challenge.html. You can get this URL by clicking on the title of your post so only that one is open. Thanks!
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! If you do not have a blog I think you can post your picture to a public site and link that address.
If you have posted your site and the link does not work, I will have to take it off. So if you have posted with Mr. Linky and then you don't see it there, just try again! I want to see them!


13 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Lynn, this card is awesome. Thanks also for providing the link to Robert Sabuda's website - I was going to do a basic pop up card for my nephews birthday but I am now inspired to do something more (obviously using Roberts templates!!). I can't wait to have a go!!!

Carey said...

This is absolutley darling and would be wonderful with the knight in shining armor that Ellen Kemper did today. www.blinkthinkink.blogspot.com

I can't wait to combine the two. Thanks for the idea.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Ellen Kemper said...

Wow we were thinking alike - but yours is so much better! LOVE IT!!!!!!

Esther said...

That is incredible! Thanks for sharing the website! Can't wait to check it out.

bakerbabe said...

Wow! How did you find Robert? Thank you for sharing him. Your happily ever after card is amazing. Julie

Dawn Dickinson said...

Really cute card! thanks for the link to Robert's site.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Wow! This is awesome. Thanks for sharing the link. I wish I had more time tonight to play. I travel to NC from SC weekly and don't have my stamping things from Thursday to Sunday, but thank the Lord for my husband's job.

laurie said...

Cute card!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Lynn, this is so totally awesome! I love pop-up cards and can't wait to check out the site that you got your inspiration from. Many thanks!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Lynn.. what a fabulous card!! I attached a link to the pop up card I made for the SU Leadership over the top swap... thanks so much for the link to Robert's site.. will go check that out too, can't wait to play with all these lovely ideas!

Debby said...

WOW!!! What a fantastic card!!!
I am really impressed :-)
Thanks for letting us know about Robert's website.

cpeep said...

I'm all about pop up cards and other kinds of cards that DO something.

Free tutorials for more than 20 pop up mechanisms on my blog.

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

Anonymous said...

The links are broken... try to change from .asp to .html (there is not asp commands!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails