Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some More Dasher



Ok... So I am a little psycho with this challenge but I love that inspiration picture! I did these two cards for the Diva Inspiration Challenge #72(again) on the Utah Divas International Blog. CLICK HERE to see the inspiration picture for it. I used the Dasher stamp set and the tree is Loads of Love.
I did the first one and decided I wanted it a little different so then I did another. Now I think I have this out of my system and I can move on to something else!
Which one do you like more? I can't decide.

5 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Lynn,
These two cards are absolutely stunning :) Thank you for sharing with us.

Elizabeth said...

They are both gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us!

Hugs!

the Purple One said...

Wow! Both cards are super! I love what you did with the moon!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,

I love Dasher too, and will be a little sad when the Christmas season is over and he will be gone and out of season....You did him a beautiful justice with your cards - love the background; it really highlights him well.
Mary mklecuyer@hotmail.com

Maria Williams :) said...

These two cards are just gorgeous! You have such a great talent and I hope to see more!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails