Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pretties Kit Beaded Snowflake

I used the Pretties Kit to make this beaded snowflake decoration. With Christmas over I needed to come up with something to decorate with once the tree is gone (even though this would make a great Christmas ornament too!). I thought I could do a winter theme. I used six of the hat pins and wrapped silver wire around the center loops to keep them together. All of the clear and pearl beads are from the Pretties Kit, the silver ones I had.

I started wrapping like this but did it neater in the end.


This is one strand of beads on the hat pin.


Hanging up in my house with Whisper White Organza ribbon.


From the other side. The pictures don't do it justice, it really sparkles nice.
Related Posts with Thumbnails