Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love Turtles


I thought my giraffe babies needed some friends so I made love turtles. So cute for Valentine's Day or wedding or an anniversary type card.
Here are the pieces to make them: just about everything is sponged or lined with marker to give it depth. Also heads are on with dimensionals.

shells - 1 3/8" circle in mellow moss
shell bottom - word window in always artichoke
head- 3/4" circle in mellow moss
feet - 1/2" circle in half in always artichoke
legs - word window in mellow moss
eyes - 1/4" circle in white and small crop-o-dile hole in black
tail - part of a 1/2" circle in always artichoke
rocks- ripped paper in basic gray and going gray
water- brocade blue ripped
background - regal rose
hearts - heart to heart punch in regal rose

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Candy Rattray said...

Your turtles are wonderful! They are just too cute. Fabulous job!

Gail S. said...

So stinking cute!! I love the giraffes and now the turtles - you are so talented :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are posting one great project after another!!! You go girl!!!

Yvonne Walker said...

So very cute - I just love these - I am going to case these for a punch art class my group has asked for - thanks so much for sharing your fabulous ideas!!!! By the way, did you get a haircut? It looks fabulous too!!! Very flattering!!!! Yvonne
yvonne_walker@bellsouth.net

Diane McKern said...

Absolutely adorable. Loved the giraffes too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog (link from another SU blog) and I have definitely added it to my favorites. These giraffes and turtles are just sooooo! cute, tku for sharing I will attempt to make them, but not as good as the original.

Jen said...

Beautiful work! Love them both!!! I will have to case these.

Danielle Daws said...

These are just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing how you made them too - much appreciated!

TrishG said...

Very cute punch art turtles and giraffes!

Ret said...

awwww, your turtles & giraffes are so dang cute!! thanks for sharing!

Carin, priceless child of God said...

So cute... luv the turtles!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails