Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Candle Gift

I made a few of these candles to give as gifts for Christmas. The candles were too wide to make the strips (of 8.5x11 paper) go all the way around so I cut a square large enough to fit over the candle label to make up for the ends of my 8.5x11 paper not meeting. I used Serene Snowflakes embossed in white with Brocade Blue sponged over it. I used red sticky tape to keep the paper on.
The embossing and sponging take a while but very simple to do. A great gift that they can enjoy for the whole winter!
I just hope the last few people that I'm going to give the candle to don't see it before they get it! I haven't posted much lately because everything I have made is for gifts!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a neat idea! It's certainly an easy and creative way to personalize gifts!

Carey said...

This is great. I get so much inspiration from looking at other people's creations. This looks like the kind of gift that you could make a few in an hour or two and then have them on hand when you need an emergency gift.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Brenda Sagnella said...

Lynn your blog is awesome. Thanks for the great ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails