Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ornament Holder Pop Up Box

This is my Ornament Holder Box, I have also seen it called an origami pop up box. I had seen it using 12" x 12" paper and wanted to make it smaller to fit on an 8 1/2" x 11" paper. I don't have every color in the big size and I wanted to be able to make it out of any color I wanted! Click on the title or CLICK HERE to get the step by step directions with photos! I thought it would be the perfect box to hold my punch ornaments! Here is the link to them:

CLICK HERE!

Let me know if you like it!

5 comments:

Scrappywonder said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!!! what a great project - I've been looking for just the right project for my girls & you have given me the inspiration & instruction!!! so appreciated.. R ;)

Creations by Patti said...

I am so glad that this box has been retro fitted for a reg 8-1/2 x 11 size paper - I, like you, and many do not have an inventory of 12x12 in so many colors so this is the perfect size for thise small items, especially for those ornaments! This saved my brain cells from doing this reduction myself - perfect? Thanks so much for sharing this info!

Debi said...

Would love to have the dimensions for making this box as I have more 8.5 x 11 as well.

Debi Pippin
bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com

Lynn said...

Here is the link for the directions!

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1IXRPvnDlg4MDY4NTA0NDMtNWU0MC00MDNlLWJlYjYtMmQzYTYwZmU3ZTli&hl=en

Juliette Chapman said...

Thank you so much for this link. I have to say I have made a few of these now and have about another 15 to go for Christmas presents.

Related Posts with Thumbnails