Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovely as a Christmas Tree

I saw a card like this and just had to try it!
I stamped the tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set with Handsome Hunter ink and then stamped over it with Versamark and embossed it clear. I stamped Merry Christmas from the All Holidays stamp set with Craft Black and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I punched the holes with my piercing tool and the mat pack and then sponged Craft White inside a cut out template inside my punched rectangle. I stamped with the small snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes on top of the sponged white. Before it could dry too much I wiped the white off the tree and the Merry Christmas embossed images. I punhcd the holes with the 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches and used a jumbo eyelet with some kraft ribbon.

2 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! I'm going to play with it today and it may (in some form or fashion) wind up as our family Christmas card this year.

Thank you thank you for sharing - now off to find my Lovely as a Tree set...

TrishG said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the layout. Love the jumbo eyelet and circles. Love the sponging and piercing. I`m sure the embossing would look fantastic in real life too. GREAT card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails