Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Heart Pretties Ornament

While I had the pretties kit out and ornaments on the brain I thought I would play around. I came up with this heart ornament. The paper is 1/2" wide by 4" long of double sided patterned paper, you need four of them. You just put all 4 pieces on the hat pin and starting with the first that you put on you just twist it twice around and put the other end on. I put a few beads in the center to keep them apart and I got a heart! Nice simple little ornament.

3 comments:

Holly said...

so pretty!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 2. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Carey said...

OH wow this is outstanding. Thanks for the new idea. I am here because of the LNStampers blog finds.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails